• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL/DAL upgraded, HA/LUV downgraded

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/morgan-stanley-upgrades-continental-airlines?siteid=yhoof2

Morgan Stanley upgrades Continental Airlines

LONDON (MarketWatch) -- Morgan Stanley upgraded Continental Airlines (CAL 9.62, +0.40, +4.34%) to overweight from equal-weight, saying recent weakness in the shares has made relative valuation more favorable and created an attractive entry point. "Moreover, Continental's status as a likely survivor makes valuation particularly attractive for investors willing to look through the cycle," the broker said. Morgan Stanley said it has lowered estimates on airlines because of higher oil prices and lower revenues, but said it's likely to be the last cut to 2009 earnings estimates and is therefore a reason to get incrementally more positive on the sector. The broker downgraded Hawaiian Holdings (HA 5.37, -0.68, -11.24%) to equal-weight from overweight and Southwest Airlines (LUV 6.43, -0.37, -5.44%) to underweight from equal-weight. It also initiated coverage of Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL 5.93, +0.08, +1.37%) at overweight.

Great news. I am glad to be at CAL

Yes, and thanks to your lower salaries that enabled NWA to have all of that extra cash. But hey, let's now get on with phase 3. :)

Bye Bye--General Lee

PHASE 3:

-Proceed directly to Gen Lee's front yard.
-Carefully unbuckle belt
-Gingerly remove trousers/or shorts.
-Proceed to take massive steamer right on Gen Lee's flowerbed.

PHASE 3:

-Proceed directly to Gen Lee's front yard.
-Carefully unbuckle belt
-Gingerly remove trousers/or shorts.
-Proceed to take massive steamer right on Gen Lee's flowerbed.

Phase 4:

-Watch my 2 guard dogs (Zeus and Apollo) run the length of my yard (a football field).
- watch dogs jump on small, chubby man and search for genitles
-proceed to try to bite one if found, and watch man run in horror, crying

Bye Bye--General Lee

The other good thing is that I bought 1000 shares of DAL at $6 in my PCRA.......go DAL!!! get that stock back up boy!!!

MAGGGGGNUMMMMMMM!

Bye Bye--General Lee
The dogs belonged to Higgins, they quite often chased Magnum.
By default, Genny that makes you Higgins, bet your wifey looks like Agatha too! Poor Genny, he is really a short chubby limey look alike with a cheap paste on 'stache.
Oh the irony!
PBR

The dogs belonged to Higgins, they quite often chased Magnum.
By default, Genny that makes you Higgins, bet your wifey looks like Agatha too! Poor Genny, he is really a short chubby limey look alike with a cheap paste on 'stache.
Oh the irony!
PBR

I can see that you didn't understand my post. You must have missed the majority of Magnum PI shows. Well, Higgens liked to yell "Maaggggnummm!!", and that is what I stated. I didn't say I was Magnum, like you inferred. And, even though I liked Higgins, I don't actually look like him. If you are looking for short, chubby, and bald---your best bet is CRJ567.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yes, and thanks to your lower salaries that enabled NWA to have all of that extra cash. But hey, let's now get on with phase 3. :)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Phase three? If you can say the word "cross-checked," you've pretty much figured out Delta's procedures. Let's have the final phase and this get leap back in time over with.

Latest resources

Back