Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
Well, looks like I am gonna go un-current again. Should I go to the sim for landings or pick up a trip?

Last Dec. I did this and went to sim, I would rather do that than do a 2 or 3 day trip.

I was thinking that I could do it and call in sick for the sim and take a week or two off without pay for loss of qual....that would be coolio huh...

What would U do?

Bid will be out today........

Sean Roth cares.....FUPMATMTIDF .....this is my new bracelet that I wear...yeah...yeah...yeah.....

We sold the Fairlawn beotch!!!!!!!!!

Don't do neither, stay at home bro! Enjoy that beautiful Houston weather. Lake Conroe couldn't be all that packed now at days could it? Enjoy life for a change.

Why would you even make a call if your gonna de-qual. De-qual and then let the company figure it out, meanwhile your still getting paid.

Blow my brains out if I were you. Make sure to start out with a BB gun, that should get all of it.

Last edited:
Sean:
I call B/S... you did two Europe trips last week and a couple of day trips the weeks before....

Uhhh.....Europe? Last time i crossed the pond was in Feb ro AMS....besides, I lost my passport last week.

But ok....85% BES baby!!!!!

Why would you even make a call if your gonna de-qual. De-qual and then let the company figure it out, meanwhile your still getting paid.

doesn't work that way....if you go lost qual you don't get paid.

Latest resources

Back