Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pocono Pilot

flower child
I heard CAL pilots are finally going to get a good contract.

If they do, I would consider coming over. But if they don't, I'll say what the great Sarah Palin said, "thanks but no thanks." for the second time!!! LOL

Sure... Only come over and grace us with your presence when we do the grudge work. Just like we did at Express. Do us a favor and stay at XJT, think I've done enough battles with management for your behalf.

I heard CAL pilots are finally going to get a good contract.

Just to clarify, all we are going to see in the next day or so is a summary of the CAL MEC Negotiating Committee's opening position.

Whether or not we get a "good contract" is up to the CAL pilot group. It is up to us because ultimately it is our responsibility to:
  • Get involved (and inform our elected reps and NC of our contract goals)
  • Get involved (and support our elected reps and NC to give them the leverage to attain our contract goals)
  • Get involved (and become educated on any and all information coming from either the CAL MEC or NC related to our contract goals)
  • Get involved (and vote AGAINST a contract that does not meet our goals or FOR a contract that does)
  • Get involved (and prepare for a protracted fight and continual feet-dragging by CAL Management to prevent us from attaining our contract goals)
Being that this is an "opening" position, I can guarantee you 100% it will not be the final product that CAL pilots end up with.

Latest resources

Back