• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL COLA's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember when Rick Dubinsky UAL MEC Chairman at the time (UAL Strike Chairman during the 85 strike) came to Houston to speak to hundreds of CAL pilots in the 2001 ALPA/IACP Merger Campaign.

I remember him pointing out the gentlemen in the back of the room. He said that is my friend and he is a scab. He found the error in his ways, paid his fines and assessments and he is now the UAL MEC Communications Chairman.

The ex EAL pilots at CAL had to pay back dues, fines and assessments to get back into ALPA. I'll take 1000 Bill Sablesaks who know they made a mistake and spend thousands of hours volunteering for union work VS. some of the full term strikers we have who brag about crossing our picket line should we ever have one again.

The LEC Talk's About the 20th anniversary of the Eastern Airlines pilots sympathy strike in support of the Eastern Airlines Machinists Union.

But in the same Email

They Talk About adding a Eastern SCAB to ALPA - PAC

Captian Bill Sablesak

Sabelsak, William J EAL 89 68088, 8/87

I Know MY DAD was an Eastern Pilot.

Good old CAL

·[FONT=&quot]Item 4:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] EWR Pilot Appointed to the ALPA-PAC Steering Committee[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Captain Bill Sablesak was recently appointed to the ALPA-PAC Steering Committee. Captain Sablesak’s duties include guiding the fund-raising efforts of ALPA-PAC and helping to determine how best to spend the money collected. As we all know, in Washington, DC, money talks and Bill will make sure we are talking to the right people.[/FONT]

So your saying that Bill is just like his dad? Have you met Bill? Have you worked with Bill? Have you served with Bill on any committee? And your contribution to the pilots of CAL has been.............?

So your saying that Bill is just like his dad? Have you met Bill? Have you worked with Bill? Have you served with Bill on any committee? And your contribution to the pilots of CAL has been.............?

How bout part of EWR LEC.... Have you not read any of the post before???
Your contributions to the industry/ALPA are???

Wait let me guess, nothing.....

I was not talking about Bill Dad.

Bill is a SCAB!

UAL is real happy about this, I flown with a member of the mec this week and he talk about firing the UAL EVP

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back