• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL chief pilot craziness

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Excuse me, but why are you all so rude. I didn't write the memo, and I didn't make the news report on TV. I just posted that I am in agreement with all the CAL pilots on this one. Also I was just offering any support that you guys needed from your XJT brothers and sisters.

Did you guys even bother to click the link and watch the news report? http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local&id=5764621

I didn't write this you know, right guys???

I guess you CAL boys like to shoot the messenger becuase of your little wee-wees. LOL

You are a sad person.

Pocono no matter what you post your an idiot. Your thread and post history is testimony enough to that. You know better then anyone else on this board that you have NO credibility.

Just lonely....

Excuse me, but why are you all so rude. I didn't write the memo, and I didn't make the news report on TV. I just posted that I am in agreement with all the CAL pilots on this one. Also I was just offering any support that you guys needed from your XJT brothers and sisters.

Did you guys even bother to click the link and watch the news report? http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local&id=5764621

I didn't write this you know, right guys???

I guess you CAL boys like to shoot the messenger becuase of your little wee-wees. LOL

Give ol' Pocono a break-she just hasn't gotten any in a while. Someone should really take her out on the town-maybe a little peach schnops, maybe a little Conway Twitty, and you will have to pour her out of the car.

A little hot lovin' and she will be right back to her ol' happy-go-lucky self that we all know and love!

-Git her done!

Give ol' Pocono a break-she just hasn't gotten any in a while. Someone should really take her out on the town-maybe a little peach schnops, maybe a little Conway Twitty, and you will have to pour her out of the car.

A little hot lovin' and she will be right back to her ol' happy-go-lucky self that we all know and love!

-Git her done!

You got that right jmoney. I do get btchy when I don't get any for a while. I was on a silly 4-day all over creation but I am back now and better than ever.

And before you ask, yes I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express during this trip so bring it on. I am ready. LOL

Pocono no matter what you post your an idiot.

Does anyone else find these people kinda ironic. I mean, they don't even understand there own spelling and grammer issues yet they try to correct someone elses. LOL

Just what I needed to pep me up today. Thanks. ;)

Does anyone else find these people kinda ironic. I mean, they don't even understand THERE own spelling and grammer issues yet they try to correct someone elses. LOL

Just what I needed to pep me up today. Thanks. ;)

Pot, meet kettle.

Latest resources

Back