• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL and PBS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you get rid of PBS and get insurance for new hires, more people will probaby think about working there. I might even consider re-applying.

Well I just got out of the school house and have over 100 people below me. I really don't think they are having a hard time finding qualified people. 16 more people every Tuesday.

This dumb-arse is on my ignore list but I still can't seem to ignore the asinine statements when folks keep quoting her/him.

Anyone seen XJT stock lately? Now there's a company worth investing in. Even MESA stock is higher and that says a lot. Smell the buyout opportunity?

I think the problem this moron has is whether or not they chose to stay at XJT, failed the interview, etc., they are pissed that CAL has decided to diverisfy.
XJT is no longer the "golden child" and you now have 4 or 5 other regionals that do the same thing for CAL as XJT and that strikes a cord.

It's quite conceiveable that XJT will loose more aircraft under the current capacity purchase agreement in the near fuure. I've heard that XJT's "experiment" has been doing well with the charter flying and DAL flying but the branded flying sucess has been, well, very limited. Add 30-45 more aircraft to that mix and now you have the possibility of paycuts and furloughs at XJT. Not a pretty thought but it might be time for pokenho pilot to examine how bad they think they want to remain at XJT.

Hate the player, not the game!

Pocono is an idiot, but XJET is full of awesome people. Your comments seems to indicate you are excited about the challenges XJT is facing--why? because of Pocono?

And its "lose" dumbass! With your 10,000 hrs and miraculous aviation insight, you'd think one would know the correct spelling!

Hate the player, not the game!

Pocono is an idiot, but XJET is full of awesome people. Your comments seems to indicate you are excited about the challenges XJT is facing--why? because of Pocono?

No, nothing personal, just stating some of the obvious.

No, nothing personal, just stating some of the obvious.

Obvious? Speculating that we might furlough and take pay-cuts is obvious?

Stating the obvious would be saying that we give our newhires health insurance, don't have PBS, get paid 100% for dead-heads, have (a few) bases in parts of the country that don't make people nauseous, and don't have scabs. Using your jump-to-conclusions mat to piss on a company you don't like is not
"stating the obvious."

Last edited:
Obvious? Speculating that we might furlough and take pay-cuts is obvious? Stating the obvious would be saying that we give our newhires health insurance, don't have PBS, get paid 100% for dead-heads, have (a few) bases in parts of the country that don't make people nauseous, and don't have scabs. Not using your jump-to-conclusions mat to piss on a company you don't like.

here we go...

do i need to call anyone's mommy or put someone in time out?

give it up, guys. the CAL/Express tension is old. the mainline/feeder tension is old.

it's just a job. no one is better than anyone else. fly your plane and be happy.

we are truly our own worst enemy. we'll never see the gains that we deserve taking a dump on each other.

keep up the fight!...for nothing.

rant: OFF

:rolleyes:<--- at myself

Touchy aren't we? Yeah, it's that obvious. The conclusions are not that hard to draw. XJT's time to suckle on the CAL teet has been diminishing. I am no fan of of furloughs or pay cuts, having seen both, but if you don't see the writing on the wall, not my fault.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back