• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cal 75/76

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I'll look again, but I saw 27 vacancies for IAH 756. There were several M6's and I think M7's holding IAH on the 756. This was the last bid award in January. You might want to ask your friend if he bid correctly.

Well, I looked again and I'm correct. I'm not going to post the pilot's names for obvious reasons, but 1 year FO's are holding 756 IAH. It might be a matter of a few weeks in class dates, but that's what I see. Also, there are some FO's that are at least 5-6 months junior to me that are listed on the IAH 756 staffing, but I think those were mutual base trades. Anyhow, hope it helps......

Oh, she did. Of the 27 vacancies. Only 3 came in behind me(2005 hire). Don't know how much junior they went but not far behind me if I recall correctly. Just trying to put into perspective the shift IAH on the 757/767 gets. Some got it within 6 months while some will wait over 12 months to be awarded this. Don't won't someone who really needs/wants to get to IAH to get hired and choose the wrong airplane for his/her situation if given a choice. Not trying to question your statement as you probably aren't even interested in IAH as a base.

IAHERJ

No prob, I just wanted to see if I was looking at it right. I'm interested in IAH, but now with all this merger crap going on, I don't know if moving and buying a house is too smart. I think 05 hires are ok....but 07?? I'm thinking furlough......

Latest resources

Back