• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL 2nd QTR profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can also add 75 milliion to that because they put that into the pension fund above and beyond what that had to. It looks like they are trying to keep the profits modest for contract time.

You can also add 75 milliion to that because they put that into the pension fund above and beyond what that had to. It looks like they are trying to keep the profits modest for contract time.

That does not effect pre tax income. But I am sure all those winglets add up!

Guys
Did you hear a rumor about possible restoration of plan A to the pre concessions level?
Another attempt to divide and conquer.

The only rumors I heard was suggestion that in the new contract working towards a small A-plan that sits below the PBGC's cap in addition to the current B-plan. Its actually not a bad idea.

I seriously doubt CAL would want to re-instate the whole A-fund... it would cost them way to much money.

The only thing that will happen with the A fund is an complete disrtribution to all pilots that have a balance so that the A fund can be terminatated and your money will now be earning intrest for you in your B fund.

We may be on the way to some sizeable variable compensation checks. Let's hope it keeps up for the next two years.

Too bad the profit sharing plan no longer benefits the CAL pilot group after December of 2009.

We may be on the way to some sizeable variable compensation checks. Let's hope it keeps up for the next two years.

Looks like that puts us at 392 million for the period from 7/1/06 thru 6/30/07 and puts us at 2.75% for 401k deposits on 9/1/07.

Too bad the profit sharing plan no longer benefits the CAL pilot group after December of 2009.

Looks like that puts us at 392 million for the period from 7/1/06 thru 6/30/07 and puts us at 2.75% for 401k deposits on 9/1/07.

Yes.

Those would be the Variable "Contributions." My reference was to Variable Compensation a.k.a. Profit Sharing. I know you probably knew that but it is a commonly confused thing.

I hope our Profit Sharing checks are greater than 2.75%! ;) While they last.......

Latest resources

Back