• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Cage Fighting

Ben Franklin

Total Time
I was thinking about getting a cage fighting tournament going in various cities around the states for pilots to kick the crap out of each other.

i was thinking $5,000 for top prize?

any takers?

Hey, I 'm just trying to feed my family.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

pacsky72

Total Time
With the way folks rip on their peers in this industry, you might just make a fortune! Maybe supermodels would be more fun to watch, but pilots sure do match their hate for their brethren!

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
How about NWA mechanics Vs. the Mechanic Scabs?! I'd pay to watch that massacre!

Prop2Jet

Total Time
Alot
instead of UFC we could call it Ultimate Pilot Championship!
Ok, that was lame, I am going to bed.

:)

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
Ben Franklin said:
I was thinking about getting a cage fighting tournament going in various cities around the states for pilots to kick the crap out of each other.

any takers?

Sincerely,

B. Franklin
Nope, sorry brother, too late, my idea, see my posts reguarding mergers and senority integration.

Captain Overs

Total Time
Ben Franklin said:

any takers?

Sincerely,

B. Franklin
Not a fair fight since people don't know you are a UFC champion. When is your next fight? Better send the tickets my way!