Cactus J/S

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HomerJ

Cactus drivers, I need to J/S monday from PHL. Is there a # to call to list ahead of time, or do you just show up at the counter/gate? Thanks in advance for the info. Homer J.

US Airways Jump Seat

Cactus drivers, I need to J/S monday from PHL. Is there a # to call to list ahead of time, or do you just show up at the counter/gate? Thanks in advance for the info. Homer J.

There is no number to list for the Jump Seat for off-line pilots, just internally.

Just show up at the gate. Boarding is FCFS but we take an unlimited number of jumpseaters...

There is no number to list for the Jump Seat for off-line pilots, just internally.

Just show up at the gate. Boarding is FCFS but we take an unlimited number of jumpseaters...

The gate agents would greatly appreciate it if you would list as a non-rev ahead of time. Their system is very cumberson. They will ask you if you listed, and if you have not they will list you only if they have the time. The number is 800-325-9999 go to #3 other airline employees. Tell the operator that you want to list as a non rev and get the confirmation #. Give that the the gate agent if your name does not pop right up. Been 6 months since I was on UsAir and if it has changed someone please correct me.

Latest resources

Back