Cabo Handler?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NW Flyer

After reading some old threads on Cabo, I have decided that a local handler is worth it (at least for the first trip). It looks like if you can contact the guys directly, you save money over going through one of the bigger handling companies.

The number posted for Juan Sanchez is two years old, does anyone know if that number is still good, or if there is a better number for him?

Any other recommendations for a good handler in Cabo?

Thanks!

After reading some old threads on Cabo, I have decided that a local handler is worth it (at least for the first trip). It looks like if you can contact the guys directly, you save money over going through one of the bigger handling companies.

The number posted for Juan Sanchez is two years old, does anyone know if that number is still good, or if there is a better number for him?

Any other recommendations for a good handler in Cabo?

Thanks!

Here is a number for the guys that work the fbo. I have used them for 2 years -- cost me $350.

Call Victor, Adrian or Edgar
The number I have is 52 624 146 5209

Would you use them to set up rooms and rental cars as well?

Any current recommendations on where to stay?

Would you use them to set up rooms and rental cars as well?

Any current recommendations on where to stay?

Lots of good hotels -- I stay at the Crowne Plaza, I think the fbo guys will get you a good rate there, If not you can get the crew rate through Universal. I use Dollar Rent a Car usually-- they have a counter in the fbo.

HaHa, that's no joke either. I spent 90 minutes trying to fax them our info yesterday!

Make sure to have a copy of the paper work with you -- I have gotten there a few times after verifying that they received my fax and they did not have the paperwork.

Latest resources

Back