Ca, Or, Nv, Wa, Mt, Wy, Id Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

7xpilot

Anyone hiring currently in any of these states for Corporate Midsize,Large Jets. Not Interested in Part 135. Any leads? Also, who has a Falcon 7x on order? Or a Challenger 300, Global, GV? Thanks

7xpilot said:
Anyone hiring currently in any of these states for Corporate Midsize,Large Jets. Not Interested in Part 135. Any leads? Also, who has a Falcon 7x on order? Or a Challenger 300, Global, GV? Thanks

:eek:

7xpilot said:

you are joking...right? why not ask for a winning powerball ticket too? i doubt your job finding strategy is going to work. :erm:

Ok, that's great

Oh yeah, I forgot, this is the corporate aviation interview message board. What a dumbass I am for asking if anyone has any leads for a good flying position. If you think is my only means of job searching, then well, whatever, cause it is about 1/100th of my effort to find an excellent flying job. If I have done years and years of instructing, 24/7 charter, night freight, and corporate why then would I target a search for a job I've already done and that I didn't want? If I have the experience, the right qualifications and the right attitude then i will find my dream job. Dream BIG, and then go after that dream with the biggest damn amount of determination and perseverence and you will succeed.

7xpilot said:
Oh yeah, I forgot, this is the corporate aviation interview message board. What a dumbass I am for asking if anyone has any leads for a good flying position. If you think is my only means of job searching, then well, whatever, cause it is about 1/100th of my effort to find an excellent flying job. If I have done years and years of instructing, 24/7 charter, night freight, and corporate why then would I target a search for a job I've already done and that I didn't want? If I have the experience, the right qualifications and the right attitude then i will find my dream job. Dream BIG, and then go after that dream with the biggest dang amount of determination and perseverence and you will succeed.

I like that.

I got a handful of 7X's and a Global on order, PM me a resume.

Last edited:
Well, when you do find a job, I suggest you hire MissKittyKat as your flight attendant. I think you two would get along well!

7xpilot said:
Dream BIG, and then go after that dream with the biggest dang amount of determination and perseverence and you will succeed.

7xpilot said:

Suggets you drop a resume into TAG Aviation, SFO if have not alraedy done so.

MattK said:
I posted a lot of new pilot jobs on my site this morning. Peruse it to find what you want:

http://www.aviationemploymentboard.nethttp://www.aviationemploymentboard.net

Matt,
Without divulging any trade secrets. How do you find out about all those jobs which are posted on your site? Not trying to flame you at all, in fact I find your site to be just about the best one out there. But curious minds like to know.
BTW, i interviewed with one of the potential employers you had listed some months ago and I inquired why they had recently re-posted a solicitation for resumes when they were currently interviewing numerous candidates. They said they had never even heard about your site and didn't know anything about the job posting.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back