• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

C90 PC12 position info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe I misunderstood propilot. When I tried the links, they sent me straight to climbto350.com. It asked me to put my name and password, or if not a member, I could become one for $$$$. After several tries of this, I thought propilot was being being an a$$ about it. Obviously, I have been shown to be the A$$ instead. My apologies propilot. To all the others, thanks for the info.

Feedback

Lost dog, you are most welcome. With any luck there aren't 10 business sharing the same street address.

Moving on up, I believe that climbto350 requires cookies that will in turn recognize the requestors subscription status. No freebies, unless a person with a valid subscription requests that the info be e-mailed to a third party.

It takes a big person to apologize on a public forum. :)

for Movin on Up

That job with 350 only gives you a response through 350, no other contact numbers or email. I have never had anyluck sending a message through,(none member, sent by a friend stuff) that I believe reaches its target. I have the key. but not the proper name on the paper work so to speak. Besides why would you want to live in a place like PHX anyway. You could always check information through a land line for such a phone number. I believe someone has listed the name of the company with the street address as listed with 350.

Good luck

X man

ya shoulda rejoined in feburary. They always run that $49.00 special. I joined last year during that after my debacle with a regional and found a job in three weeks. Anyway, coming around to renew this year it just so happens that they had the same special in feburary so i reupped. Good stuff.

Latest resources

Back