C560 SIC needed Chicago area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

can99

My job I just resigned from is open for the taking, its advertised on climbto350.com. (search for c560 chicago). Its a 2 pilot only C560 doing Part 135 work for EJM. The other guy you will fly for is cool, its a fun job, flying a lot of regulars plus others all over the country !

Need to have at a minimum 2500tt, 500 pic, 500 me, 100 inst. Add says 100 turbine, but this not a hard requirement BUT THE REST IS. (I had no jet time when I started)

Company will type you, command type at FSI, she is a nice plane,fairly easy lifestyle, scheduled 135 trips for EJM, a tiny amount of owner trips. Slightly less that half RON trips, but mostly day trips when you look back at the last year. Plane doesnt fly less than 1 hr per cycle, so trips are decent.

BUT the downside is paid as a contractor, and need to live within 1hr of GYY airport (I live in downtown chicago)

PM me if you cant find it on climbto350.com, to apply you need to do it thru there. Job starts ASAP, I leave on Nov 28.

DONT bother asking about it or applying if you dont have the mins.

Who is EJM, how's the pay? Any hard days off, how many days off on average per month?
Thanks

Last edited:
Who is EJM, how's the pay? Any hard days off, how many days off on average per month?
Thanks

Since CAN is busy, I'll answer 2 of your questions for you. The pay question will have to be answered by CAN. All I can say about that is that there is not a standard. Usually on EJM aircraft you are paid directly by the owner of the aircraft, so he would be the one to decide how generous he was going to be. As for EJM, it is Executive Jet Management (sister company to NetJets). Hard days off, well that depends on how they crew the aircraft. As far as how much they fly, well here is a different C560 in the fleet and this one seems to fly about the same amount http://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJM560/history . Is it good, well who knows...that is for each individual to decide. You will fly and you won't be poor. You won't get rich either, but a position like this could jump start your career, especially if you might like to go to NetJets someday.

Latest resources

Back