C402c Poh?

roninpilot

Total Time
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of a C402C POH for a reasonable price. By reasonable I mean considerably less than the $300 Cessna wants to charge.

Thanks

tarp

Total Time
Lots
Have you tried Essco Aircraft?

http://www.esscoaircraft.com/ind.html

402-C manual is still expensive but they want $50.00.

Did you make it clear to Cessna that were NOT looking for a "serialized" POH? $300 seems awfully high for just a pilot's copy.

Essco should take care of you - really good service - I've never had problems with them.

roninpilot

Total Time
You are the man!

Tarp,

I've searched the internet far and wide and have asked around but I have never found that website. That's exactly what I was looking for. I did tell Cessna that but they were specific about only having serial number POHs.

Thanks again

Roka

crxpilot

Waaasssuuuupppppp!!!!!
Total Time
I think I got one

I think I have one that is almost new, never used practically. Lemme know if you are still looking and I will dig around my garage for it.....

steve
crxpilot@yahoo.com

Mr Freeze

Total Time
Try Flight safety. They have a Cessna 400 series training facility but I am not sure of the location. The Airplane Flight Manuals and Pilot Training Manuals are very good.

Good Luck.

roninpilot

Total Time
Mr. Freeze,

Thanks for the info about flight safety. I checked them out. They do have what you're talking about but it's a little too much quan for me. Thanks for the reply

roninpilot