• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

C-Series Flight Deck Not Bad:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess I'm just an "old geezer", but i miss the old "steam" gauge days when cockpits looked like cockpits (727,DC9.etc), This looks like a computer work station in somebodys cubicle.

Guess I'm just an "old geezer", but i miss the old "steam" gauge days when cockpits looked like cockpits (727,DC9.etc), This looks like a computer work station in somebodys cubicle.
Perfect for the button pusher generation.

Not this old geezer!

Started in the DC 3 and still love the classics at an air show, but after getting spoiled in the G450 I embrace the new high tech magic. Makes life easy!

Now if they would just make a remote for the flight control panel I would never have to sit up. :)

Check out section 1 in our contract and let me know how what you're saying has any validity?

Yeah.....Ok!!!!!!??

You're right... WTF was I thinking? If it's "written" in the Delta PWA, in section BLAH, then there's no freaking way around it right? Don't worry I'm sure the company won't come asking Moak for any relief, it's not like that's ever happened before eehh? See.... you're right... you win.

Net

Now if they would just make a remote for the flight control panel I would never have to sit up. :)
Trust me-they thought of a remote. The problem becomes when someone forgets where they put it. They would spend more time looking for it than sitting up and punching buttons.

Latest resources

Back