Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Buddy1958

Keep the Pointy End Up!
I saw this on a jobs board today. Hopefully, somebody can use it. Best of luck!
Air Choice One​
Position Title​
Pilot/Flight Instructor​
HR E-mail​
HR Contact​
Recruiting Manager​
HR Telephone​

Company Website​
airchoiceone.com
Job Description​
• Responsible for aircraft qualification and requalification • Examining and evaluating pilot proficiency and competency in flight operations • Planning and conducting regular classes in procedure and flight clearance • Evaluating progress of individual pilots and, as necessary, revising the training program for each • Prepare and maintain accurate training records
Job Requirements​
Requirements: • Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions. • Able to lift 60 lbs • Able to work nights, weekends and holidays Certification: • Airline Transport Pilot Certificate • FAA First Class Medical Certificate • FCC Radio/Telephone Operator’s Permit • Valid Passport and Driver License Experience: Minimum total flight time required is 2,500 hours of which: • At least 1,000 hours were as Pilot-In-Command; and • At least 100 hours were as Pilot-In-Command of C-208

Stay away! You either pay for your training or they pay and you get a lower hourly rate. Recently heard they let go of all their SIC's. I was contacted by their MX department for parts because pilot's were running through brakes and some other parts left and right and they don't know why. I actually tried to work for them, but the owner decided to up an stop communicating with me one day. His father who helps with MX is the one who referred me, so who knows what the job is like.

I used to work there, they always treated me well...I think it's an ok place to work. They don't make you pay for training that I know of, they do require a one year training contract, which although I don't really believe in those, I know many companies do it. Pay probably not so great, but it is what it is. Of course there are better jobs out there, but also much worse. Maybe not the job for everyone, but you could say that about any job I guess.

I used to work there, they always treated me well...I think it's an ok place to work. They don't make you pay for training that I know of, they do require a one year training contract, which although I don't really believe in those, I know many companies do it. Pay probably not so great, but it is what it is. Of course there are better jobs out there, but also much worse. Maybe not the job for everyone, but you could say that about any job I guess.

I think its more recently that they either ask you to pay for training and then have a higher hourly wage or they pay and you get the lower salary.

I think its more recently that they either ask you to pay for training and then have a higher hourly wage or they pay and you get the lower salary.

Well, one of my pals interviewed there a couple weeks ago, and he said that if they pay for training, it's a one year contract. If you decide to pay for training yourself (don't know why anyone would..) they there's no contract. They have had the contract for a long time, I know they did when I worked there in 02 and 03.

But, maybe they have told different people different things. So who really knows.

I don't know what the deal is with them. Shady for the owner to talk so much to me and then drop off the map. My bets are that they getting pushed out by Cape Air. Maybe I'm bitter because of my whole ordeal but it is what it is.

I don't know what the deal is with them. Shady for the owner to talk so much to me and then drop off the map. My bets are that they getting pushed out by Cape Air. Maybe I'm bitter because of my whole ordeal but it is what it is.

True, true.

Latest resources

Back