Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
To all of the Colgan guys and gals here just thought I would let you know that it is offical. Just sent off my 2 week notice a few days ago. Im in the Feb 9th TSA class so its off to STL for a few weeks. Anyways I had a fun time at Colgan the pilot group here is really top notch and I'm gonna miss flying with a lot of you guys.

How long were you with Colgan? Fo or capt? What aircraft what base? What are your times? Good luck! I want TSA so bad!

Matt

F/O formerly known as homecooking,

I will miss you!!! Don't worry though, I will still randomly call you when I dont understand fixed-pitched props!! Well, only if I can be your Hyannis and Prescott chick!! You can be my Trans-States guy!! Yea!!

Bye-bye,
Bubbles-Ops

Congrats on getting on with Trans-States?????????????

This is a joke....right?????????

This is a joke....right?????????

You've never worked at Colgan have you??

On a serious note, I would refrain from bashing other airlines when you don't know if yours will exist in another year..

good luck

Dude, all the best. Although why you would want to be at the same company as the crazy Aussie I dont know. Think of all of us still here, and dont forget how to fly man. Keep your hand in in a real airplane every now and again. Dont lose the skills you have in hand flying an airplane. Remember the 1900 and all she taught you. Take care and stay in touch. Mung.

I'm in the Feb. 9th TSA class

You fools, he's off to work for the Transportation Security Administration. I hear they have great starting pay and benefits and they get to wear these neat uniforms and jackets. Good luck on the X-Ray machine test. :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back