• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

bye bye asa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So maybee with ASA's new TA y'all can get your own private message board like most others have, so others of us don't have to read this:)

jk.

So maybee with ASA's new TA y'all can get your own private message board like most others have, so others of us don't have to read this:)

jk.

You don't have to read it now if you don't want to...... I don't believe your mouse automatically clicks on the ASA threads....:D

Seriously!!....You have the choice to click on a thread and read it, then you complain about it?!?!?

WTF?

well.. after being at asa for 5 years bypassed for 3 of them and 29 months as a reserve fo (not by choice) I am leaving the ranks of ASA. Thanks for the run... I made some great friends there and had some good arguments with fellow cowokers on this board! Keep up the good fight and enjoy your nice bonus checks after voting in the new TA.. you all can have my share..

If you are curious.. I will be hanging out on the fractionals board from now on.. dont worry though.. I will check up on "you regional pilots" from time to time! LOL

LATA

Which frac?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back