Votes: 2 7.4%
  • frontier flying service of alaska

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • centran air west of kansas

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Re: Central Air

Kellene said:
I flew 100 hours with Central Air recently and I highly recommend it. If you want to get quality multi-engine/instrument flying in the shortest amount of time than this is your place. It is a family run business and they are out for your best interest. It is also the best deal for your money. The cost consist of a Part 135 ground school and checkride in an Aero Commander which cost $2,000 and than it is $20/hr after that starting with a 100 hour block and than you can buy 50 hour blocks after that. Once you finish your 135 checkout which takes about 4-5 days, you will than be assigned to a base and fly right seat until your time is up. I flew about 4-5 hours a day or night and finished very quick. They also have a letter from the FAA that states when you fly PIC, you log PIC regardless of the seat. Great Deal. 3 days after I finished my 100 hours, I was offered an interview with Chicago Express. I start ground school for the Saab 340 on Feb. 20th. Good Luck!

This sounds awsome...do you have a website or contact info? I have searched the internet but cannot find it....

The first thing you should do is enroll at your local community college. . . take some remedial English classes -- maybe even a creative writing class or something of the sorts.

Then work on the multi stuff.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but good airlines look beyond flying qualifications. You need to present yourself well both in spoken and written grammar. I guarantee nothing will turn off an airline recruiter faster than a poorly presented resume, or speaking to someone who sounds like they grew up making moonshine in West Virginia.

who sounds like they grew up making moonshine in West Virginia.

Don't all pilots strive to sound like Yeager with that deep West MY GAWD! :eek: Virginia drawl? "Hellloooo folkss, welcome to flight one oh twooo from JoBob airliiines. Y'all sit back an git yerselvess comfertable, relaax, an enjoy the flight now y'hear. "

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

i would vote no on the paid for ME time.

the economy is good and hiring is going on.

keep plugging away, it'll happen!

Don't buy a freaking job! If you're going to buy flight time get a certificate or rating out of it! Get your ATP or CFI or go get a type but don't contribute to a company being able to not pay it's employees!

Trans States Airlines

TSA is hiring lots of people with low multi. I have about 24 when they hired me in Oct. I had just less than 1200 total. I was nav for 1700+ though, but I don't know if they considered that or not.

Wow, way to jump on that four year old thread. Come back in 2010 and let us know that you're nobody unless you're in a 70 seater.

Latest resources

Back