• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Buying MU2S?

Boris Badenov

Total Time
~4000
My guess would be LabCorp. They leased some of BankAir's for a bit, weren't satisfied with the quality (reportedly), and now they're leasing/buying 5 or 6 from Air 1st.

PS. If you find out differently, please PM me!

Flyin Tony

Total Time
Will do! I was told its going to be a company flying blood and lab stuff, so I was think lab corp. Also the planes are being fitted with glass panels.

StarHustler

Go Mountaineers!
Total Time
1 Mill
Hmmm, now that is interesting. They would use them to replace the Chieftains that they currently have (and also 1 Pilatus). When I was there, they only had about 6 or so Navahos so 21 seems like a big number, unless they are going to have a major expansion, which I would doubt.

ultrarunner

Total Time
Maybe they are going to use some as part-ships. 21 does seem like a big number since that is more than are even available on the market. Getting some from another operator.

JJET44

Total Time
>5000
My guess would be LabCorp. They leased some of BankAir's for a bit, weren't satisfied with the quality (reportedly), and now they're leasing/buying 5 or 6 from Air 1st.

PS. If you find out differently, please PM me!

I think it's Quest. Since Eclipes fell apart they've been looking for something else. They leased a Lear and an MU2 from Bankair to try things out and I think that they like the MU2's.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/LBQ905

Last edited:

mogley68

Total Time
It is Quest.

I heard two or their pilots were taxiing very fast at IAD and turned so fast that they rolled the tire of the wheel on the nose gear last week.