• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Buy American if you can...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cars and trucks are pretty gray, but in my lifetime I've seen the demise of some great American industries - textiles, machine tools, electronics, consumer goods of all varieties. We no longer have the ability to produce much of what is in demand. The factories simply no longer exist.

Treason...Pat Buchanun just called the gov't plan to allow "importing labor" treason. He blamed all the politicians, both sides.

So for the anti-imigration crowd you should wrap your mind around the fact that they ain't talking about kickin these folks out and keeping them out, they're talking about getting taxes from them without any representation and suppressing wages in this country.

Once again people get wound up to support a valid issue only to find out that they are being used to change law in favor of corporate america and harm their own security (financial security as well as physical).

So in the end, the slogan "buy American" seems like someone asking me to be the last fool in line to benefit someone else. No thanks.

Latest resources

Back