Busy weekend for PDT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FMEpilot

1 month LOA's, EFB's for our flight decks, and Au Bon Pain is our new crew meal provider in PHL. How exciting.

EFB's! It's funny however that the only thing new that can come Piedmont's way is from a Government Handout.

Last edited:
I put in for a paid leave.... haven't heard back from them yet...

I heard that we are finally going to start installing some sort of ACARS like equipment as well.

Piedmont's on time performance is about to be much less so!

PDT is getting EFBs?

That is irony defined.

Congrats guys. Some of our crusty guys can hardly work the FMS. I swear some of your CAs are 64 going on 85.

Will you also get better attitudes. I js on you alot and you are by far the most miserable people I have met in regional flying. Loose the tudes, you fly a freakin turboprop. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Will you also get better attitudes. I js on you alot and you are by far the most miserable people I have met in regional flying. Loose the tudes, you fly a freakin turboprop. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

If its that bad, go find someone else to give u a free lift. And if you can't find someone else to give you a free ride..... Then STFU and get in the back.

Latest resources

Back