Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LearjetGA

Hi everybody.

I noticed in the last months a noticeable slow down in the 135 charter. How is it on your planet ? In the southeast, most operators that i know have the same trend. On the other side, we fly more and more shuttles for corporations.

Any comments ?

P.S. I know that the markets are down. Usually when they are down that's the moment where we have the most work. Living in a Paradox ?

With my present employer, business is up compared with last year at this time. Talked with my previous employer and things are picking up a little. However, I am noticing that several of our previous customers have or are buying aircraft. It does in the long run mean more jobs for pilots. Only time will tell.

My boss says that July and August are always slow for him. He expects to see a steep rise in activity after Labor Day, and continuing until early spring.

Westcoast, we’ve been running like gangbusters ever since late Oct to early Nov of last year.

me too

We haven't been able to keep the planes on the ground since last October. The last month has been the slowest but it is picking up again already. This seems to be the way things are all across the south.

Latest resources

Back