• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Business Cards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I pay $150 per 500 at Kinkos, but thats full color glossy.

Your company probably provides them free of charge or maybe for a reasonable cost. Ask your Chief Pilot's office. Mine were free.

DYI

8 bucks for a Broderbund Printmaster disk and a couple of bucks for a box of 120 Avery business cards. No they aren't glossy, but they are color and I have a good printer, so they come out great for the dough.

ShawnC said:
I pay $150 per 500 at Kinkos, but thats full color glossy.

Your on the net, Look at what is around you...
You shouldn't have to pay for more than paper
these days.
Do it yourself my friend. It's worth the printer ink.

Try my web site.

WWW.theHun.net

Jetsnake

Last edited:
I go through so many that it's just too inconvenient to make my own.

Though one of these days I really should find another company to make them that are cheaper, but it took me so long to get Kinkos (actually the company they contract to print them) to get the layout right.

Your site is NSFW.

Business cards

I've had two sets made up. I don't remember the cost, but it's worth it because it gives you something to hand people. Cards are also tax-deductable.

Perhaps a printer would have cuts of airplanes, which are always appropriate. Feature your name prominently. Feature your ratings, but more in layman's terms, e.g. "Single and Multi Engine," "Flight Instruction," "Ground Instruction," "Cessna Citation Jet Type Rated" instead of "CSEMELI" and "CFI-A-I-ME, " "CE-500." Put in every piece of contact information known to man about you. All phone numbers, fax numbers, cell numbers and e-mail addresses.

Hope that helps.

Latest resources

Back