Bush caused Jet Blue incident!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

viper548

I knew he'd get the blame sooner or later, so I decided to start the thread. Here are the facts so far
1. jetBLUE- Blue, as in blue state. This flight was traveling between two blue states.
2. People are catching on to his order to the CIA to create Rita to take out Nagin, he needed to divert attention.

For Dubya to have caused the jetBlue accident he would have to possess a measure of awareness.

Therefore, he couldn't have been involved.

He did comment, "Brownie, yer doin' a heckuva job."

Don't be ridiculous. Of course he didn't cause it!

Good thing, though, that no one had to depend on his people to help out afterwards.

Absolutely correct! It's obvious that if ANY sub-office of any gov't agency doesn't perform satisfactorily, then Pres Bush should be blamed. After all, he doesn't need a Congress, or Secretaries or Agency heads to run all that stuff: he should be doing it himself. What was he thinking delegating other gov't functions to qualified Americans??

Huggyu2 said:
What was he thinking delegating other gov't functions to qualified Americans??

I think that's rather the point. He delegated some of these tasks to unqualified Americans. Like Michael Brown, with his 11 years of experience as a commissioner for the Arabian Horse Association -- is that what you call a "qualified american" to run FEMA in a disaster?

Man, I love the smell of flamebait in the morning. :D :D :D

The_Russian said:
Wrong! Bush hates blue people.
That's not necessarily true...he doesn't like the Gaius Maximus blue people.

doesn't matter, Bush is a moron.

I am sure if something happened, one of his political lackey hack appointees would (f)uck it all up anyway

Latest resources

Back