Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

XPOO

You are now free to...
Tray liner marketing at it's finest. Notice the anotomically correct magazines. And, is the pickle REALLY going to do that to the onion?

Picture goodness here!

Yeah and theres a little carrot hanging off the upper level in the background, and it looks like legs sticking out from under one of the planes wheels. real nice BK

It's a recruiting poster, for all of the soon-to-be furloughed FO's who took the fast track to the regionals.

You know what would suck even more than a body cavity search from a cucumber? Working for MESA!

well I think it is funny as he!!. god, we need to lighten up in this country.

It is kinda funny, for an adult. Very classless, but funny. But what about the kids that see it when they order there lil' BK fun meal and glance over at mom and dad's tray? I think it's also funny how some people, think that everything in life should be a comedy show, even if it's not meant to be. Not even good comedy. Just sick, twisted, perverted comedy like when I saw David Spade in Atlantic City. He sucked bad, because every other word out of his mouth was f*ck and some sort of garbage spew. Totally classless like a lot of people out there and BK. Lighten up? You need to grow up!

It is kinda funny, for an adult. Very classless, but funny. But what about the kids that see it when they order there lil' BK fun meal and glance over at mom and dad's tray? I think it's also funny how some people, think that everything in life should be a comedy show, even if it's not meant to be. Not even good comedy. Just sick, twisted, perverted comedy like when I saw David Spade in Atlantic City. He sucked bad, because every other word out of his mouth was f*ck and some sort of garbage spew. Totally classless like a lot of people out there and BK. Lighten up? You need to grow up!

You need to lighten up. Just because this type of humor isn't your style doesn't make you more adult than the rest of us. Heck this ad is tamer than most of the stuff on television that children watch.

Its definitely less offensive than Don Cherry's jacket in your avatar. Long live Don Cherry!!!! The best announcer for the NHL and CBC Canada.

Latest resources

Back