Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

brett

An office with a view
Met my goal of getting up over 500 ME so now I'm selling this very well maintained 1957 Piper PA23-150 Apache. Current airframe total time is 5075 but being flown regularly -- 1009/LT 1066/RT SFRM on O-320-A3Bs. New no-AD props. King Digital IFR day/night. Dual vacuum and electric. rcnt o/h on heater, hyd pak. Extended range fuel and Metco tips, one piece windshield. Not the best paint/interior, but excellent flier, very dependable. Much more - email for full spec sheet and pictures. ONLY $31,500! STC'd for auto gas. Cruise at 160 mph/16 GPH if you need to get somewhere, but if you're just building time throttle back to 120 mph and 10 GPH! All the major maintenance issues have been done, engines, props & governors, carbs, mags, hyd pak, heater, bladders, etc. If you fly this plane you will buy it.

Get a partner and you've got a solid time-builder for $15,750 each and build ME time for as little as $30 per hour each.

Last edited:
Sent you a PM. I'm in the Tampa area and might be interested interested in a partnership if anyone else in the area is.

Latest resources

Back