• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Typhoon1244

Member in Good Standing
Anybody seen it yet?

A bunch of skydivers are jumping out of this Twin-Otter. The last guy freezes. "I can't do it," he yells.

The jumpmaster holds up a six-pack and asks, "not even for a Bud Light?" Then he tosses the cans out the window.

The pilot (complete with sunglasses and leather jacket) comes running out of the cockpit and dives out the door after the beer.

:D Maybe I've got an easy sense of humor...I laughed so hard I about sh_t myself.

I've just been informed y'all probably did see this commercial. Sorry for being behind the curve...I was making the doughnuts while the 'Bowl was played. Didn't see this commercial until the wife and I settled down to watch CSI: Miami.

still funny though. Good CSI tonight...Alex needs to stay out of the everglades...and I need a life.
I also need another beer....see ya.

Hey Typhoon,

It was funny shiaat, and thanks for the reminder that I do have Bud Light in the fridge....

Got the chute.......BUT LOST MY FRIKKEN PLANE.

got the chute but left the bottle opener in the Twotter....d@mn!

(I know it's a twist off but I still use a bottle opener because twist offs suck.)

Flying Illini said:
(I know it's a twist off but I still use a bottle opener because twist offs suck.)

Never admit that.

I paricularly liked the one where the soldiers were walking through the airline terminal, and everyone started clapping. Very moving Budweiser commercial.

qmaster3 said:
Never admit that.

why?

twist offs are convenient but still, I guess I'm just old-school with how I open my beer.

Latest resources

Back