• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brown Hiring Requirements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know a guy who is getting an interview the minute he get's his 1000 hrs PIC...simply because he can speak spanish...I guess they really liked that qualification.

Of course, the only people who think this guy can speak spanish is people that can't speak spanish. So maybe you should check that box and fake your way though it, it worked for this guy.

Que?

Coool Hand Luke said:
I know a guy who is getting an interview the minute he get's his 1000 hrs PIC...simply because he can speak spanish...I guess they really liked that qualification.

Of course, the only people who think this guy can speak spanish is people that can't speak spanish. So maybe you should check that box and fake your way though it, it worked for this guy.

Uh, no habla Angleis senior! Favor de, donde esta el Taqueria?

?Como?

LittleLearBoy said:
Not to my understanding. And you NEED the 1000 PIC Turbo/Jet.

For clarity, is that 1000 PIC Jet only or Turbo prop OR jet?

CE

Coool Hand Luke said:

time to get rosetta stone.

What!!!!

Coool Hand Luke said:

Cool Hands??
I hope you have the right info, because I speak Spanish, minority if you care, fly fighters for the AF and the best part is.... I used to work for UPS when I was in college. I have had my application in for about 10 months and I'm not the one getting the interview. BTW I can speak Spanish very well, is my first language. If you get me the info of the guy you know, please PM me, I would love to work "his magic".
I have over 1500 hrs PIC.... Anybody that could help, I will appreciate it.

Gracias (pronounced grassy A$$):p

Cheers,
DQ

Don Q said:
Cool Hands??
I hope you have the right info, because I speak Spanish, minority if you care, fly fighters for the AF and the best part is.... I used to work for UPS when I was in college. I have had my application in for about 10 months and I'm not the one getting the interview. BTW I can speak Spanish very well, is my first language. If you get me the info of the guy you know, please PM me, I would love to work "his magic".
I have over 1500 hrs PIC.... Anybody that could help, I will appreciate it.

Gracias (pronounced grassy A$$):p

Cheers,
DQ

Hey Don...PM is on the way

Latest resources

Back