• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hawg68

Hawg
UPS Aug 18th Class...
Well folks, I thought I would be joining RVR1800 and Gucciboy in the July class but It's all filled up. Originally I was slated for it but I think they reduced it by 2#'s. Anyways, got the official word this week for the Aug. 18th class. I think RVR posted the breakdown but here it is again.

11 756 FO's......
5 dom. SDF 756
3 intl. SDF 756
3 ONT 756

The medical was "as advertised". The Doc said the only problem I had was a bad case of prune hands...;)

I can't wait to be part of a great company.
Thanks again for all the info...So who's joining me in SDF?

Well follks, here is my obligatory (1800 RVR), almost weekly post for my fellow poolies. The above post from Lake is the last info I received. I did hear (unofficially) that HR was recently quoted as saying that "most", but not all current poolies would get the call this calendar year. Whatever that means.

No numbers on current pool level or who has been called for the August class.

Anyone? Anyone?

Hang in there folks. Someday.....

Hawg

Well I just got off the phone with "Buzz" Thompson and got a 18 Aug class date (did physical last week). He said that the class is not full and there were total 11 slots (2 of those may go to Mgt pilots) as indicated already. Good luck everyone!!!!...calls should be coming out this week.

Tailwinds

Congrats jetlaggy! We'll see you down in SDF!

Hawg, way to go on the thread posting. I was beginning to worry that you would fall behind, but you came through with flying brown colors! :D

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys...

1800 RVR

Jetlaggy,
Congrats, I know you were not in the pool long but it's a great feeling regardless I'm sure...
See ya on the 18th. Any thoughts on what your bidding... intl, dom or ONT?
LL.:)

Joey

I am over here working the stage now. I will be down in the sand on the 1st for sure...will give ya a ring when i get back to the states.

LL

I am east coast so ONT is out for me, I guess intl is top choice..what bout u? btw I am 36 (hope i am not bottom 3)

1800 RVR

Thanks see ya there

Tailwinds

Jetlaggy,
I am orginally from the west coast and maybe in 1-2 years would like to go back but can't afford it on first year. So either intl. or dom. SDF is good with me. You got me beat. I'm 33 and guessing I'll be in the bottom 3... I did hear that an earlier class of 75's ONT went fairly senior.
See ya there.

1800 RVR said:
Congrats jetlaggy! We'll see you down in SDF!

Hawg, way to go on the thread posting. I was beginning to worry that you would fall behind, but you came through with flying brown colors! :D

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys...

1800 RVR

I had flying brown colors once, a little immodium helped stop that.

Man, did I open myself for that one...

I had flying brown colors once, a little immodium helped stop that.

Alright, smarty pants. I see that it is open season on the potty jokes! :D

If the rumer control is right all you guys are going to the 75 or 76. Great plane, both of them, currently doing international in both. Congrats,

LLB

Latest resources

Back