British Airways Hiring Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

So, nuthin'. Just watching how the advanced civilizations do it. :D

And yes, DL could require type ratings in airplanes they fly...and time in type...and get all they wanted. Don't give 'em any ideas.

According to people who've personally heard him address the subject, Anderson is supremely confident he'll get all the pilots he needs to offset age-outs and growth (if any).

S
According to people who've personally heard him address the subject, Anderson is supremely confident he'll get all the pilots he needs to offset age-outs and growth (if any).

I've been saying the same thing for years. Good to know I'm not the only one.

I've been saying the same thing for years

Yes, no problem with supply.

Talked to a guy who recently had a pilot on the JS...who was bailing on another legacy to take a DL class date.

There was a time when DL wouldn't do that...but that was "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....".

Yes, no problem with supply.

Talked to a guy who recently had a pilot on the JS...who was bailing on another legacy to take a DL class date.

There was a time when DL wouldn't do that...but that was "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....".

I know one newhire at Delta (as in hired this year) who just left for AA.

I know one newhire at Delta (as in hired this year) who just left for AA.

Yep, seems to be some of that happening these days. Having options is what it's all about...more power to 'em. With the retirement picture being somewhat similar at the three legacies in the coming years(mass exodus), advancement among carriers MAY be a wash. Getting to live in a base may be the deciding factor. I'd love to hear the story from each of these "jumpers".

Oh, and back to British Airways, they're now offering to actually transition people to the 320 if you have 330/340 time. Now, there's some radical thinking. That sorta thing'll never catch on :D:

http://www.aviationjobs.me/2014/10/...20-ccq-first-officers-british-airways-uk.html

Latest resources

Back