• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bringing a puppy home via nonrev

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the replies. The puppy is small enough for a carry-on under the seat (for now), so we'll give it a try Sunday. The Deltanet site does say no fee for nonrevs, we'll see.

I'd print that page and carry it with you for added insurance.

I did it a couple of years ago. Got a soft carry on bag at petsmart.

Go to a vet and get a mild sedative to keep the puppy quiet. They will sleep the whole way.

i don't know how big your puppy is, but carry it on!!! i have seen all too many times on a walk-around a dog/cat etc. sitting in a crate (that could have been brought in the cabin) scared to death and becoming deaf on the ramp right next to the apu exhaust let alone the outdoor weather conditions.

Amen. :beer:

What'd you get?

Picked it up and brought it back today, no charge, no one really even cared...small airport though. Rode back on an ASA 700. I haven't rode on many 700's, but did they take out the forward lav for the 3 rows of first?

We actually picked the puppy up for a friend, it is an 8-week old English Labrador. Awesome puppy.

Yeah that's how they fit the first class seats. Kind of sucks. I brought home a puppy on United and they tried to charge me a few years ago.

Latest resources

Back