Briefcase

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

Do you carry a briefcase with you when you go to interviews?

Negative. A leather folder with pockets for resumes, business cards, pens and a notepad works just fine. I've seen plenty of briefcases for interviews before. Seems a bit excessive unless you're pulling out a tremendous amount of documentation or trying to show a prospective employer how good you look carrying a briefcase.

Mr. I.

Briefcase, leather folder, whatever you want just as long as you are organized. Multiple copies of your resume, copies of certificates, college transcripts, LORs etc. I used a thin 3 ring binder with the plastic pockets or sheet protectors to keep all the paper work in order. Dont forget the logbook.

I prefer a small soft sided leather briefcase (about the size of a laptop case) to hold all that junk.

Please Note: This advice is worth exactly what you paid for it!!!!!

I bought a nice looking briefcase for around 25 bucks plus tax at Staples. It made having the LORs, App, Pens, and even a copy of the FAR/FC very easy to tote around. Oh, and I got the job, but that wasn't because of the briefcase (I hope)

Nope, definately not because of the briefcase. It was because you changed your Avatar!!!!! You know I will not let you live this down....wait a second, yep I will remind during training!!! Congrats, be ready to study!!

I just walked into staples and went to the bag section. I looked online, but did not find anything I liked. Even E-bay wasn't that helpful. There are alot of high dollar bags out there, but Staples had one for about 25 bucks and it looks nice.

I used one at my last interview, and it seemed to come in handy. Quite a few of the other guys had them, as well.

Got it off of Ebay for real cheap.

Latest resources

Back