Bridgeway Employees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dsptchrnja

Anyone getting tired of the blame game yet? It's not helping anyone.

No one group of people carry this company on their backs, we all need each other and none of us could do our job without the other.

The infighting will be to our own destruction. It's not worth it.

It is curious that it's always the same "dirty dozen" on this board claming to be NJA pilots that continue to attack, demean and provoke people in their own company from top management on down to the lowest paygrades in the flight center. I am reminded that the vast majority of NJA crewmembers are not spewing garbage on this board but rather working hard and patiently letting the negotiations take their course. In fact the dozen or so troublemakers here make up less than 1% of NJA flight crews. They can never speak for anyone other than themselves.

I encourage you to continue to defend the company that we have worked to establish - - all the while - - refrain from attacking any general pilot group. This does not help and in fact will turn otherwise neutral crewmembers against us. Just think of what the personal attacks on us have done to incite anger. Don't fall into the their trap, it is just a ploy to further increase needless pressure and strong arm the company into giving into their demands and personal agenda. This is called manipulation so don't be a pawn in their game.

The negotiation ARE our business because the results greatly impact our lives and the company which we have invested a lot of hard work in. Don't let anyone tell you to stay out of it.

The union does not sanction or endorse increasing DNIF rates or increasing the rate at which aircraft are written up. Those doing this do not even have enough faith in their own union to negotiate the next contract without their "help." Don't let anyone tell you this is an acceptable union action. It is underhanded and manipulative. Unfortunately, most don't realize it works against them in the long run and sadly, they don't care because they don't have the investment in this company that we who have been here 7, 8, 9+ years have. They would just as soon move on and see the company die if they can't get what they want.

Some will likely try to blow this post off as a company mole trying to propagandize the situation. I could care less. My opinions are my own. It is getting harder and harder to take any of the posts on this board seriously from people who show contempt for their own associates. It makes them a very small person. It's getting easier and easier to blow off the exaggerated stories, rhetoric and shool-yard antics.

Remember those who criticize, complain, whine and slander are NEVER part of the solution, they are part of the problem.

Take a deep breath...

Yawn- Didn't we just get a memo written like this.

Oh yes I am blowing off this post.

dsptchrNJA said:
Anyone getting tired of the blame game yet? It's not helping anyone.

No one group of people carry this company on their backs, we all need each other and none of us could do our job without the other.

The infighting will be to our own destruction. It's not worth it.

It is curious that it's always the same "dirty dozen" on this board claming to be NJA pilots that continue to attack, demean and provoke people in their own company from top management on down to the lowest paygrades in the flight center. I am reminded that the vast majority of NJA crewmembers are not spewing garbage on this board but rather working hard and patiently letting the negotiations take their course. In fact the dozen or so troublemakers here make up less than 1% of NJA flight crews. They can never speak for anyone other than themselves.

I encourage you to continue to defend the company that we have worked to establish - - all the while - - refrain from attacking any general pilot group. This does not help and in fact will turn otherwise neutral crewmembers against us. Just think of what the personal attacks on us have done to incite anger. Don't fall into the their trap, it is just a ploy to further increase needless pressure and strong arm the company into giving into their demands and personal agenda. This is called manipulation so don't be a pawn in their game.

The negotiation ARE our business because the results greatly impact our lives and the company which we have invested a lot of hard work in. Don't let anyone tell you to stay out of it.

The union does not sanction or endorse increasing DNIF rates or increasing the rate at which aircraft are written up. Those doing this do not even have enough faith in their own union to negotiate the next contract without their "help." Don't let anyone tell you this is an acceptable union action. It is underhanded and manipulative. Unfortunately, most don't realize it works against them in the long run and sadly, they don't care because they don't have the investment in this company that we who have been here 7, 8, 9+ years have. They would just as soon move on and see the company die if they can't get what they want.

Some will likely try to blow this post off as a company mole trying to propagandize the situation. I could care less. My opinions are my own. It is getting harder and harder to take any of the posts on this board seriously from people who show contempt for their own associates. It makes them a very small person. It's getting easier and easier to blow off the exaggerated stories, rhetoric and shool-yard antics.

Remember those who criticize, complain, whine and slander are NEVER part of the solution, they are part of the problem.

Take a deep breath...

Here's the point - paying a Citation X Captain $60K per year is a joke. Paying a newhire $37K to fly a G200 or Sovereign or F2000 from the right seat is far below the average wage levels for Part 91 or Part 135. Time to use Warren's money to repair the damage and to make NJA an attractive alternative to the LCCs... Otherwise, you'll see many of the better pilots (i.e., safer and more experienced pilots the owners are expecting to fly them) leave for greener pastures. Time to quit wasting time and fix the problem.

I encourage you to continue to defend the company that we have worked to establish.

This guy is a moron and everyone knows it. Yes, this is a public forum and he/she is entitled to their opinion. That being said this person is a perfect example of the mentality at Bridgeway.

The pilots are the ones to blame. Pointing the finger at anyone is wrong. Trying to fix the process is not our jobs. The fifedoms are in place and should not be changed. Pilots are responsible for their actions but no one else is. Schedulers, owner services, dispatcher can lose the company millions of dollars, lie to the owners and screw over the pilots but "we should continue to defend the company that we have worked to establish".

NetJets is going down the tubes because of this idiot and those like him. Management and Bridgeway have spent the past 8 years lying to the pilots pretending we would be taken care of while everyone around us has been taken care of.

Over 90% of the pilot group has said no. No to the fifedoms, the corruption, the inconsistencies, the problems, the lies. No to NetJets.

We will not bail out the company anymore so that those in power can sit in their cubicles making a good salary with no responsibility. We will no longer be hung out to dry due to others incompetence. Its done, its over.

NetJets can go bankrupt, out of business or any other way you can put it. The majority of the employees have been abused for way to long to stand for it anymore.

People like dispatch will always be able to brown nose into another position. Those of use who have been here for many, many years have put all our faith into this company just to be sh!t on time and time again. You can only be lied and beat down for so long..... and that is exactly why the owners are leaving.

Your arse kissing attitude got you to your position, dispatch, but it will never save a company doomed because of your attitude and mentality.

I don't think this is productive.

We don't need ass-kissers and we don't need angry provocative responses.

We defeated the Brits in the War of Independence, yet now they are great allies and excellent trading partners.

The company can become a beacon of hope to us all again...if the price is right!!

I think we are just about done here. Getting each other mad is passe at this point.

Git 'r Done!!!

dsptchrNJA said:

Sorry,

Until you pull a pilot union card out of your wallet showing that you are a member in good standing with the Teamsters the negotiations between management and the pilots are between management and the pilots.

Didn't I just see a company memo about this??

I've got a vote. Do you?

Enough said

The funny thing is the NJI guys don't have a vote in this whole thing either ...but I get a funny feeling management might be offering them up as a bargaining chip very...very....soon. Let's see what sept 15 brings us.

Latest resources

Back