Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this is too FUNNY!

PCL_128 said:
Yes, how dare they be upset?! A 15 year USAir pilot is furloughed and subsequently gets a job at MDA, only to be forced to lose his USAir seniority to go take a job at a bottom-feeder regional. [/sarcasm]:rolleyes:

From a former Gulfstream PFT? Are you friggin' serious??!!?

I ELECT YOU TOOL OF THE WEEK. CONGRATS...

You've been told several times before....go look up HYPOCRITE in the dictionary.

What a joke.

T-Hawk

I wonder if the American pilots would consider Republic an alter-ego.

After all, Republic flies with pilots from the Chautauqua system seniority list, no? That means it is one airline.

If so, Republic was simply a certificate created to circumvent the AA scope-clause.

Sounds like an alter-ego to me. Not the pilot's fault, but lets call a spade a spade.

Last edited:
I feel for the MDA pilots but they shouldnt take it out on the pilots by denying jumpseats. If anything MDA should be mad at USair for chumping them like that. Any company that's gonna furlough you then give you a b/s job for a bottom feeder is a tad suspect. But at the same time CHQ (not all of CHQ just those who Egotrip) shouldnt be so arrogant cause you never know you might can be in the same situation.

just my .02 cents

Alpa

The problem is not that CHAUTAUQUA or REPUBLIC is taking the flying is that
ALPA allows companys to do this.
ALPA should be in the business of protecting our jobs.
THey have failed this time and many many other times.
If ALPA was a car it would be a UGO!

PCL_128 said:
Yes, how dare they be upset?! A 15 year USAir pilot is furloughed and subsequently gets a job at MDA, only to be forced to lose his USAir seniority to go take a job at a bottom-feeder regional. How can he not be thankful? Why is he not getting down on his knees and thanking the 1000 hour CHQ pilots he's now flying with who think he is "lucky to have a job" while they salivate at the thought of more and bigger airplanes? [/sarcasm]:rolleyes:

I don't work for Pinnacle, and I didn't go to nor do I agree with Gulfstream Academy. Like it or not though, the guy's comment has a lot of validity to it. If you don't want to hear it coming from him, hear it from me...I look at it the same way.

Latest resources

Back