• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking News! Shoe bomb attempt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do they pick on UA? You would think with the way DL treats people and their ops in NY, terrorist would be gunning for DL

Nothing like cruising along and getting a Center broadcast telling crews to be vigilant because a passenger tried lighting his shoes on fire! I hope judicious "passenger/crew justice" was liberally applied during the incident!! Let the crew do a little coffee pot waterboarding since our current administration will fall all over themselves to Marandize them.

Nothing like cruising along and getting a Center broadcast telling crews to be vigilant because a passenger tried lighting his shoes on fire! I hope judicious "passenger/crew justice" was liberally applied during the incident!! Let the crew do a little coffee pot waterboarding since our current administration will fall all over themselves to Marandize them.

They should have... Air Marshall on the flight reportedly handled the situation.

This guy is the Diplomat from Quatar.

Diplomatic immunity.

They should have... Air Marshall on the flight reportedly handled the situation.

This guy is the Diplomat from Quatar.

Diplomatic immunity.

Diplomatic immunity might get you out of some traffic tickets but I doubt it really applies when you try and blow up an airliner in a terrorist attempt. At least it shouldn't....

I'm just saying

Latest resources

Back