• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brazil Visa's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think our company goes directly to the Brazilian embassy(DC),,i think,,maybe try the state department and ask them,,hope it helps..oh yeah,,with our company if youre an operating crew to brazil you dont need a visa,,the only time you need a visa is if you airline into brazil,,dont know if this applies to other companies,,,

Varies depending on type. Tourist visas can be rushed through in a few days. My type V work visa took six months with my company pushing it through the system. YMMV.

You can get it in one of the Brazilian Consulates in the US. If you don't live near one, you can mail your stuff to the nearest one. It takes a few days and they might even rush it if you show them you're a pilot. I think the fee is a little over 100 USD.

went to Brasilian embassey NYC on 6th Ave at 1000 am and had the $100.00 money order and showed them my airline ID, they asked 'do I need it today?', i said 'Yes'. They said, "come back at 300 pm", I did and had my 5 year visitor visa....! You need to travel to Brasil withing the first 90 days to make it valid and then travel there as much as you like.

Latest resources

Back