Brad's update next week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

twott driver

I'd like to congratulate the scheduling and crew planning divisions, and everyone in the OCC, for a job well done in getting the operation back on track so quickly and efficiently. I'm proud to call you all colleagues. We have some of the brightest and best talent working for us, as evidenced by the efficient and expeditious manner in which schedule changes, hotel bookings and crew swaps were handled and telephone calls answered. The processes and procedures put in place over the last few years have clearly paid off, and we did an incredible job recovering from this sudden and unexpected snow storm.

High fives all around and 50% raises for all in management.

don't forget him mentioning the close of the voting on the 17th and for a YES vote from everyone, well at least 51% anyway, TFATYD but we need y'all to take it up the rear so there is more money for Inc for our Sr mgt bonuses, I'm only making $1.6 mil now, why should I take a cut, huh

don't forget him mentioning the close of the voting on the 17th and for a YES vote from everyone, well at least 51% anyway, TFATYD but we need y'all to take it up the rear so there is more money for Inc for our Sr mgt bonuses, I'm only making $1.6 mil now, why should I take a cut, huh

blahh blahh blahh blahh

I'd like to congratulate the scheduling and crew planning divisions, and everyone in the OCC, for a job well done in getting the operation back on track so quickly and efficiently. I'm proud to call you all colleagues. We have some of the brightest and best talent working for us, as evidenced by the efficient and expeditious manner in which schedule changes, hotel bookings and crew swaps were handled and telephone calls answered. The processes and procedures put in place over the last few years have clearly paid off, and we did an incredible job recovering from this sudden and unexpected snow storm.

High fives all around and 50% raises for all in management.

I guess ya can shine sht.

Last edited:

Hey, this is the exact same memo we got at SkyWest.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back