• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brad Holt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With it you can count on 2% a year!.. Dude chill out. go to work have fun do your job and go home.

P.S. Don't forget the blood pressure meds.

With it you can count on 2% a year!.. Dude chill out. go to work have fun do your job and go home.

P.S. Don't forget the blood pressure meds.
While I sometimes call chicks "dude", I just want to make sure you are aware you're doing the same.

Read Mega's ratings section.

How ya doin' Captain??

If Mega wasn't preggo I'm sure she could drink most of us under the table.

Metal chicks are like that...

Is SWOL down? I can't get the website to come up at all this AM. I need to check the flow board and want to read the latest love letters from SGU.

As a side note, I'm sick of hearing that the Brasilia got nothing. Remember when they switched the out time to cabin door closed from oil pressure in the left engine? I estimate that was equivalent to a 6-8% raise. Getting ACARS in the RJ was similar.

Oh, so you are advocating resetting the parking break before engine start? That's equivalent to stealing from the company. Shame on you.

I actually like Brad. With his cheap Vegas suits and the smarmy Eric Roberts "Star 80" mustache. He usually reeks of cigarette smoke.

I'd call him and tell him all of that, but he wouldn't care. I'm no longer at SKYW. Besides, he's too busy enjoying the ACE that we dealt him back in June 2003 to care.

I emailed one of our management letter senders with a question and have yet to receive a response. I guess the door is only open if you agree with what they are selling

Mega,
I know this may be an offensive position, BH is just doing his job. It is the responsibility of the pilots to see through the smoke and mirrors! If the majority of the SKYW pilots decide one way or the other the entire group will have to endure the consequences. I don't blame BH, I will blame the majority of the who decide to reject representation. If this drive fails, I would suggest everyone who feels strongly about this issue, make it known at your chapter meetings the majority of SKYW pilots are a liability and when interviewed must be questioned closely, as well as watched during probationary periods. Do you want hellonewwoman or skynation on your senority list, or worse sitting next to you for 4 days? This may sound odd, but if this drive fails it will be the fault of every ALPA member, for failing to provide the incentive to SKYW pilots. I would welcome this type of scrutiny at any future interview and frankly would expect it. You guys gotta start caring who you let into this profession, their votes will either bolster or dilute your career expectations. Harsh, you bet! labor is 40% of the average airlines operating costs, and management is duty bound to reduce these costs at every opportunity. At SKYW they have, just look at the profits!
Vote soon, and often!
PBR

Latest resources

Back