• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brad Holt new pres for ASA Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey Will, you've been on our ramp for long enough now to see the end result of the defeat of our southern ancestors....don't you wish sometimes we'd have won that war? LOL.:eek: (come on now, be honest...)

I wish you'dve won the war, then I'd need a passport to visit the fk'n Souf. Bring on General Tecumseh. Bring'em back. Burn the Souf, burn it now. Awwww, Nostalgia....

Trojan

Last edited:
hey Will, you've been on our ramp for long enough now to see the end result of the defeat of our southern ancestors....don't you wish sometimes we'd have won that war? LOL.:eek: (come on now, be honest...)

COPY DAT!

If the south had won we'd all be goose-stepping and saluting Hitler's grandson.

Hello, Dip ********************, what the hell do you think the MassHoles, and the other pointy headed intellectuals in the Northeast corridor do right now?

Dick Gozinya

Ooooh. Very ouch.

Guess you're just jealous that they graduated high school aren't you?

Just Damn.....

How the heck did we get on such a strange tangent?
It is impossible to pass judgement now on what happened 140 yrs ago....

Goose-stepping and Hitler? In relation to the U.S. Civil War? Seriously? Did that guy ever pass a history class?

I guess that guy blew off his history final while engaged in some other ERAU gayness.....

-Just Damn, sir.......Just Damn.....

Last edited:
..... it's only halftime folks.....

The war was about states rights..... and the South was right..... Most power should belong to the states, and not the federal government....

..... it's only halftime folks.....

The war was about states rights..... and the South was right..... Most power should belong to the states, and not the federal government....

I agree, the Souf should be separate....No doubt there. Beating up your wife who is really your sister is more of a federal issue because no matter how you look at it, it's wrong. Regardless of how many in da Souf approve of it.

Maybe give the "Conch Republic" a call. You can use their Air Force to start the movement! The 'Deliverence dueling banjos' song theme can be the new war cry!

Trojan

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back