• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Boyd's 2008 outlook

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WOW! $100 oil and time to re-engineer the buisness!?!?!? What a genious. I wish I was a high paid consultant like him.

WOW! $100 oil and time to re-engineer the buisness!?!?!? What a genious. I wish I was a high paid consultant like him.

Exactly...all he just said was 'blah blah blah...oil is $100' blah blah blah we may see mergers blah blah blah rjs will eventually be phased out'.

What a blowhard.

This is why it is very important to all pilots DO NOT GIVE up SCOPE! Calling all AirTran Pilots, please read this article and realize how important it is more than ever to protect our scope clause!

This is why it is very important to all pilots DO NOT GIVE up SCOPE! Calling all AirTran Pilots, please read this article and realize how important it is more than ever to protect our scope clause!
Very, VERY, true.

"A Potential Winner In The Wings. The SLP to watch is Republic. It has dumped its 37-seat ERJs, and has adjusted its fleet to the point where over half of its inventory is now out of RJs and into E-Jets. And, regardless of the trendy babble to the contrary, small mainline airliners such as these are the ones that have the long-term future, not RJs. Republic also has a wide stable of CNC customers, giving it enormous depth of revenue flows - not to mention some insulation from doom if the dragons of Wall Street drag a couple of CNCs into the merger pit. Without question, Republic is the best postured SLP to not only survive the upcoming RJ-Fleet-Valentine's Day Massacre, but to actually prosper."

Whoa....who paid him to say that?

Ummm... I have an idea.

#1 Raise ticket prices sufficient to make more than spending.

#2 Take care of labor and it will take care of the company.

Flying is a privilege, not a right. Sorry ghettos of the word. Sorry double wide trailer crowd.

Latest resources

Back