• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Boston job leads?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the info everyone! Kestrel looks like it may be a good fit for me... anyone have the skinny on them? Thanks again.

Of course any other leads welcome!

Last edited:
hey 1900cpt where have you been?

Working hard i'm sure...

TimsKeeper said:
lol, he'll probably have to move again! great job though.

have you ever flown for them?? I remember the post you sarted on how you were to big to fly for them!!!! so what do you mean by him having to have to move if you never worked there??? i personally know people who work there and have never moved.

frostyboy,

I don't know who you are because you are a COWARD with nothing to say who hides behind anonymity. Cape Air is a great place to work from what I hear so why would you infer I said anything otherwise??????

Secondly, COWARD, you are useless on this site. On a quick search of all your wonderful posts it is painfully obvious that YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT TO STIR UP TROUBLE.

Thirdly, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY...

Do I need to find a fourth point...nah.

Linear Air at Hanscom field http://www.linearair.com
Flying Caravan/ pt135 Pax operation, has 30 Eclipse VLJ on order with delivery positions spread over first 18 months of delivery. Pretty good (relatively speaking) pay scale for 135 job, cost of living nearby is high, but primarily home every night with no seasonal move like Cape Air.

Thanks; looks like a decent place to be a PIC. But their mins are 2500tt to fly the 'van. I meet sic mins but 1) it's van sic. and 2) the pay probably is crap.
Still the location is what I'm looking for and the vlj orders are promising - any idea what sic pay is?

I don't know what the SIC pay is, but I know that they will be ramping up training bigtime in the next few months in order to fill the needs of the VLJ's. They also give "units" aka shares to all employees, vested over time, and the potential for a good sized payout in the next couple of years looks promising, if this VLJ boom happens. OPeration runs very well, 121 style cockpit procedures, and I know 2 pilot crew in C208 seems like overkill (pardon the word) but all procedures and flows are geared towards 2 pilot ops with a strong CRM basis for the VLJ fleet. Even though rumor has it that it will be a single pilot certified A/C, most signs are pointing toward air taxi ops being done with 2 pilot crews, at least to start.

If are going to cosider single-engine there is that Pilatus outfit....Alpha Flying (I'm sure someone can elaborate) out of Manchester, New Hampshire. They have a pretty good reputation in the NorthEast.

Latest resources

Back