Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PositiveRate

Refugee
Anyone had luck finding good crew rates for hotels in Boston? Club quarters and the Wyhdam are both out so far. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

The airport Hilton and the Embassy Suites gives a crew rate. Last time I checked, the Hilton was still a little pricey but the Embassy was $69 a night. It's been a year or so though..

The embassy is the place.... I think they just moved over to the Hilton though..

New job is great!! I love sitting reserve from my lazy boy!

I don't know how it works for pilots, but a lot of musicians I know stay at the Days Inn on Soldiers' Field road. Not really close to the airport (6 milesish), but most likely affordable if poor music folks stay there.

Thanks for all the tips. Our trip went well...the Fairfield Inn in Tewksbury offered us the Gov/Mil rate of $69 with the Airline ID...I thought that was pretty nice of them. Clean, comfortable and free breakfast.

I've had good luck with Budget rent-a-car for the 4th time in a row now using our airline discount code in various parts of the country. DRO, BOS, HNL, and CHS.

Getting to and from BOS via car was a lot easier with the tunnels...I grew up on the central artery which sucked bigtime!

Latest resources

Back