Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jobear

Titanium Necked Bandit
Ahh on call in BGR, whats cheap fun in Bangor. I already molested the statue of Paul Bunyuan across from the state fair.:nuts: $6.00 to get in Gimmie a Break it's MAINE.

Jobear

After the Sea dog, drive by Stephen King's blood red house with the spider web gates. After that, get a lobsta and a beer and watch American Idol. That's it for Bangor.

Hollywood slots on Main St. (if you like gambling). Next door to them is Raena's bar, not a real classy place but strong drinks. Sea Dog or Carolinas (next to Sea Dog) for cool bars, dancing, nicer places too. From the airport at the airport mall (behind McDonalds) is a new driving range, if you golf. Or the usual stuff at the mall off I-95. Oh yeah, forgot about the Ground Round and Barnaby's, cinemas nearby, go-cart track, mini-golf etc. next to Ramada Inn (where Barnaby's is in) all near the airport. A few other places in Brewer other than that not much unless you travel. Enjoy your stay and welcome to Bangor!

Lobster fest in Rockland this week- about an hour and a half drive. I second Seadog, and ground round.

"Camden by the Sea,
Rockland by the smell,
And if you want to go to hell fast,
Then you go to Belfast"
At least that's what the locals say

Bored in BGR? Walk into any Dunkin Donuts and call Curt Schilling a gay boy and you won't be bored

Latest resources

Back