Bon Jovi Incident?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

leardawg

My wife said she saw a news blurp about an airplane carrying Bon Jovi going off of a runway while landing in Canada somewhere (no injuries). I can't find anything on my usual news sources. Anyone hear anything?

Re: Bon Jovi Incident

If anyone is interested the aircraft involved in the incident
N88ZL (B-707), landed @ JFK at about 245 PM local today
(1/25/06). I guess whatever damage the a/c sustained
was minimal.

US rockers Bon Jovi escaped injury early on Saturday when their private Boeing 707 jet skidded off a runway at Hamilton airport, west of Toronto, in a severe rain storm.

"Slippery When Wet"????

HA HA HA I crack myself up.

UAL78 said:
That is a beautiful airplane though.

When I win the lottery, that is the one I want!! Last I checked it was going for about 5.9 mil! Started with Lufthansa in '66 for 4 years then corporate ever since. No cargo door cut either!!! Ahhhh...to dream!

See you in MSP!

I saw them two weeks ago in OKC and what a show! So good in fact, the wife and I will again be in MSP tomorrow for another show! If you ever thought you liked Bon Jovi, this new CD and concert is there best ever in my opinion!

I have flown with one of the pilots in the incident on many occasions, and know him to be very professional and safe. High time in the 707. Glad to hear there were no injuries or significant damage.

Latest resources

Back