Bombardier's Safety Standdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LR45JI

Who is attending the Bombardier's Safety Standdown in October?

Making our (company) first trip to Safety Standdown in Wichita and was just wondering what you guys thought of the program [from the past years] and if any of you were going?

If so:
Where are you staying - Hyatt Regency (event location) or elsewhere?

Thanks!

Safety Stand-down

LR45, I fortunately have attended the last two years (2005 & 2006) and have found this seminar very informative, well run and chocked full of good information. Unfortunately I will be in training at flight safety this year and will be unable to attend. This has been the best kept secret in aviation for many years (costs nothing except for lodging and food)! Hopefully you have the chance to attend some of the seminars prior to the actual seminar? Either way this is an excellent resource and educational opportunity. Hope you enjoy the conference as much as I have the last couple years...

Concur w/ Sabresaurus. Bob Agostino and staff put on a truly world class event. An excellent program and a great opportunity to interact with your peers in the industry. To some, the contacts & interaction are as important as the program. If you can get into the Hyatt, that is the way to go. I think there is a wait list for the standdown and for the hotel.
MT

No matter where you stay.....you gotta go to Scotch n' Sirloins for dinner.....a tad pricey....but a great view.

We had two pilots from our company scheduled then management pulled the plug and cancelled us. There should be two slots opening up.

It's an awesome seminar from what I've heard. Try to stay at the Hyatt or in Old Town (not far from the Hyatt). They have a couple of very nice hotels down there, see below.

http://www.hotelatoldtown.com/

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ictdt-courtyard-wichita-at-old-town/

Have fun.

Part of the registration process is that they include accommodations automatically at the Hyatt, where it's held. They booked off so many rooms for all the lucky participants.

In past years it was always a cluster trying to find hotel rooms.

Latest resources

Back