Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bombardier "C" Aircraft-Sounds AWESOME!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The C Jet was great the first time Embraer made it...it was called an E170.

Someone tell Bombardier that 5 years ago called...they want the plans back to the 170.

Sorry, SCOPE should be the biggest thing that pilots are concerned with. Errosion of the flying by subcontracted partners that are grabbing "regional jets" that are NOT regional (5000 mile range???). American Pilots have come out and stated that they want ALL of the flying. USAIR pilots are flying the 190. If you do not keep it in house you have NO WAY to control anything.

Absolutely. The C-series sounds "awesome" only if flown at mainline with decent payscales attached. Otherwise it sounds like one more outsourced airplane that's regional in name only.

What's with the comment about flying over Pearl Harbor....:confused:

Anyways, I have to get back to smashing that Honda with a sledgehammer.

Hi!

It seems ironic to me that a US company may buy a Mitsubishi jet to fly US passengers, especially over/near Pearl Harbor.

It didn't seem that long ago to me that we were trying to shoot down all the Mitsubishi aircraft in the area!

cliff
YIP

You have to love it...the exchange, the argument, the psycho comment about something totally unrelated, and then of naturally the rant about GoJets or SkyBus

You have to love it...the exchange, the argument, the psycho comment about something totally unrelated, and then of naturally the rant about GoJets or SkyBus

Now you're going to defend GoJets??!!!;)

Now to take this thread in an entirely different direction...

How's the 'bus treating you?

Latest resources

Back