Boise, ID. corporate jet job???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scared of Netjets???

well, heck, at least we could save a fruckin' fortune on salaries for our pilots!!! (get two for the price of one!!)

but heck, once that contract comes through (OH IT IS) we will all be flying that BBJ and making more than United Captains!!

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt the ranting with info about the original post, but there is also a 135 op called Nie planes based at Boise Executive that flies a LR35. Don't think they are looking, but if you're already qualed, and in the area.

Boise

You might contact Washington Group International in Missoula, MT. They have a website. Their flight department used to be seperated between Missoula and Boise, ID. There may still be 2 Hawkers at Boise. Tom Phillips was or is the chief pilot.

If you want to fly Metros for a cargo operation, Western Air Express is home based at Boise. They also have a website.

A final idea except for Boise Cascade as previously mentioned, is to go to the FAA interactive aircraft registry at their website and do an aircraft search for the county that Boise resides in. You will see all of the aircraft registered for that county. Scan through to find the aircraft and owners you want to contact.

Good luck.

CC

Boise Info

Here's some gouge on Boise.

Boise/Albertsons are currently hiring for one full time and one temp pilot. I have limited details about the job - but I do have one friend that works there (he is a furloughed UAL pilot, so they WILL hire airline pilots.) 3 Falcon 50's (either one or two are EXs) and a 900. Beautiful facility - 2 new hangars on the North side, East corner. PM for any other details.

Having been in Boise a number of years, and having been furloughed a couple of years ago, I've had the chance to discover the corporate/charter side of Boise, and even had the chance to work with some of them. I did work for Nie Planes for about a year. If someone asked me about them at the time I was there, I would say to forget about them. It was run by a D.O. that, while he was there, lost 3 pilots in a matter of a few months because of personal conflicts, then got himself demoted to Captain, and later fired. I still talk with them and I think things are more stable now he's gone. They just sold their Lear 35, but still have the Lear 60 and GIII (for now.) The GIII is for sale.

I've also worked for Western Air Express a number of years ago. It's your typical 135 freight operation, although I think things are better than when I was there. I know their Chief Pilot personally, and would be willing to set anyone up an interview with him if they wish. They always seem to be hiring.

I did see recently an ad for a CJ F/O position for Access Air (another past employer), but it is out of Sun Valley (about a 2 hour drive from Boise.) Again PM for details.

I don't have too much info on Washington Group, but I'm fairly sure they are down to one Hawker 800 now. It is based in Boise, though, not Missoula.

Also, one can try Conyan Aviation (running a Lear 35 and a handful of Cheyennes) or Turbo Air (with some King Airs for lifelight and charter.)

Please PM for anything further about Boise - there's a good chance I'll know about a position available or who to talk to about one.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back