• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Boeing, Mexicana Group Agree to 25-Airplane 717 Leasing Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep, Boeing just wanted to much for the jets. Oh well, we will get them when they are done :)

There won't be anything to have... RP is DIP. Also, this was a ploy, you can't tell me that RP, Midwest mtg, and DAL didn't know this was going to happen. RP will the run 190 as DBA midwest and keep the code share alive. This way there isn't any scope issues.
To me it is BS... but they are not dumb either... Might explain why our management has been pushing a contract quickly

There won't be anything to have... RP is DIP. Also, this was a ploy, you can't tell me that RP, Midwest mtg, and DAL didn't know this was going to happen. RP will the run 190 as DBA midwest and keep the code share alive. This way there isn't any scope issues.
To me it is BS... but they are not dumb either... Might explain why our management has been pushing a contract quickly

Never thought of it that way. I hope you are wrong for the sake of all of us.

Yeah that would not be cool, and would cause some major issues here at DALPA.
I thought of that too. If they did that, I am sure DALPA would find a way to make it a breach of contract.

I thought of that too. If they did that, I am sure DALPA would find a way to make it a breach of contract.

I've been telling my captains that this is going to happen for the last year now. No one believes me. I've even gone as far as saying there could be a 190 base in ATL. 190's in a Midwest paint job. What's to prevent it?

I hear that... but you have to understand one thing... this wouldn't be a breach of contract with Delta pilots... Republic does not fly for them nor are they under contract with them. Shuttle America is, and that is a different operating certificate... Sort of how RP was started when CHQ was not able to fly the 170 because of AA.

Watch... this is going to happen!

It will be a sad day... trust me when I say, there are a few who want 190's on property but a vast majority of us don't because it WILL limit progression.

BB is not a dumb man, he is about business and Bottom Line.

Latest resources

Back